UPDATE 5/20/21 – Regardless of a person’s vaccination status, Illinois residents shall be required to wear a face covering consistent with CDC guidance, including dental offices. Parents are able to come in for updates, but we will have limited seating for patients only. We appreciate your understanding.
We are opening our doors effective May 18, 2020. Below are some guidelines we will be following to help keep everyone as safe as possible:
- PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE UPON YOUR ARRIVAL. Our staff will meet you at the door.
- Whenever possible, only scheduled patients will be allowed in the office to maintain social distancing and reduce the possibility of exposure.
- Please wear a mask when you enter unless very young and keep on until an assistant directs you to take off.
- All patients will have their temperature taken by a no touch digital thermometer in the reception area before going back to the treatment areas.
- Our toothbrushing area will be temporarily closed as a preventative measure. Please brush well before you come to the office.
- Until times are back to normal, please place your account on autopay, call or mail your payments to reduce traffic in the reception area.
- Please try and make future appointments by phone whenever possible.
With these guidelines being followed, we can ensure a safe environment. Thank you and stay healthy!