We are opening our doors effective May 18, 2020. Below are some guidelines we will be following to help keep everyone as safe as possible:
- PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE UPON YOUR ARRIVAL. Our staff will meet you at the door.
- Whenever possible, only scheduled patients will be allowed in the office to maintain social distancing and reduce the possibility of exposure.
- Please wear a mask when you enter unless very young and keep on until an assistant directs you to take off.
- All patients will have their temperature taken by a no touch digital thermometer in the reception area before going back to the treatment areas.
- Our toothbrushing area will be temporarily closed as a preventative measure. Please brush well before you come to the office.
- Until times are back to normal, please place your account on autopay, call or mail your payments to reduce traffic in the reception area.
- Please try and make future appointments by phone whenever possible.
With these guidelines being followed, we can ensure a safe environment. Thank you and stay healthy!